These are my resolutions for 2009:
· Keep this Blog going. I plan to update it every day (where I can get to a computer). As a minimum I will be keeping track of my resolutions, but hopefully I will find more to say.
· Get my weight down. I plan to get my weight down so that I have a BMI of 22 (which is in the middle of the normal weight range) by the end of the year. This corresponds to a weight of 62 kg.
· Earn more than I spend. This means getting more contracts or a proper job.
· Get my Task List down to 0 Tasks. This means completing all of the current tasks that I have listed, both 1 off and routine, and completing any additional tasks I add.
· Planning. Plan every week to help stop wasting time, so that I can achieve the above resolutions.
· Be in a long term relationship. A sad goal I know, but there it is.
Every day when I can I will blog the metrics I will be using for achieving these goals.
4 years ago