Monday, 19 January 2009

Resolution Stats 1.19

I really am not keeping up with my blogging every day am I. I’ll set a small goal to try and blog every day this week. So how am I going with my other resolutions?

My Wii Fit stats are BMI 25.3, weight 71.4, and Wii age 25 years. These are awful, especially since yesterday morning I had a BMI of 24.8. But I was visiting a friend all yesterday, and she cooked me some very nice meals, so I guess it is worth it. We’ll see how long it takes to get my weight back down again.

37 active tasks. Again, not so good. This is going to be a busy week. I still have to clean the downstairs room, and tomorrow hope to also get a few more chores done like clean the windows, but some extra cladding on the downstairs room to cover some rotting boards, and clean out the ditch dug last week of mud. There was a big downpour yesterday, but the ditch did its job and kept the water out of the downstairs room. Other chores are gardening, sweeping the paths, and cleaning the car.

Then another tramp on Wednesday.

No comments: